Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Pharmacy robber and his getaway car

The Pharmacy robber and his getaway car Video Clips. Duration : 2.48 Mins.


Submission for October 2011 Customer Success Video Contest A burglary occurred at the pharmacy next door to our business. Two of the burglars accessed the pharmacy through the roof and set off a motion detector. The police were able to catch the two inside of the pharmacy, but the getaway driver got away. The police suspected they had parked in my parking lot. The police heard I had security cameras so they asked if I could check the recorded video from that earlier that morning. I reviewed the video captured by my Outdoor cameras and realized that I did have footage of the getaway vehicle. This video was captured by a Logitech Alert camera. Learn More about Logitech Alert video security cameras: www.logitech.com

Keywords: getaway, pharmacy, robbery, robber, video security cameras, Logitech Alert, Logitech

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.