Friday, April 20, 2012

Part 3 of 4 major mods and rebuild and break in

Part 3 of 4 major mods and rebuild and break in Tube. Duration : 2.90 Mins.


so usually i store all my cars in locked secure garages but the one night i store it outside it gets broken into. they bashed my passenger window with a 5lbs hammer that they left in my car, cops only got 1 finger print and couldnt track the ppl down who did it!!! LAME! over 00 worth of damage! window, gears, driver motor, relay was blown and i needed a new switch they stole my 0 cd player and iPod with charger and cords and my radar detector and luckly my subs box and amps and batteries were all out at the time!!! my room mates truck was UNTOUCHED odd, cuz he had a real nice deck and subs and his truck was unlocked all night GAY! YO! insurance paid for it all!!! thanks GOD! LOL the next day i bought all the parts for %50 off and did everything myself plus a new temporary deck was installed 7inch dual dvdx8181 bought that 2 days later as well Pro-Tint tinted all my windows and font visor for cheap 5% tint CHEA! since the cops couldnt find the guy I DID. put the word out to all my friends and found the mutha F'ER! we will not talk of his name of his hospital bills Song is 311-Down

Keywords: break, in, subs, grand, prix, pioneer, deck, tint, 5%, of, 311

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.